The most compact way to eliminate limescale.
COMPACT, INTUITIVE, SMART
Avenew is a highly compact water softener designed to fit the smallest spaces, easy to install anywhere in your home.
The AVENEW water softener offers the best and simplest way to eliminate limescale, providing your home with soft water, ideal for all domestic uses. Avenew is made using highest quality materials, featuring a design that is both sober and elegant. Every millimeter of limescale that is deposited on water-heating elements and coils causes an 18%* increase in electricity consumption. Installing Culligan water softeners will keep your bathroom appliances and taps free from limescale, endow your domestic appliances with a longer life, render your skin smoother and softer and your hair shinier and easier to brush or comb.
*Source: Aqua Italia (Association of primary water-treatment manufacturers).
Culligan Avenew Softener is available in the 9 liter version and in the larger 20 liter model.
Ask for an appoinment! Fill the form below
SOME ADVANTAGES OF CULLIGAN SOFTENER
HIGH PERFORMANCE, IN LITTLE SPACE
Avenew is equipped with an advanced technology that allows regeneration based on real water consumption, thus avoiding unnecessary waste.
Specific for the removal of hardness (Calcium and Magnesium), it works with selected exchange resins suitable for contact with water for food use.
The device for filling the salt tank, running on time, is equipped with a brine valve with a float safety system and overflow connection, to be connected to the drain, to prevent any possible leakage of water from the salt container.
The control valve is equipped with a bypass that allows the exclusion of the water softening system. Through the bypass it is possible to use hard water when required, without wasting the availability of softened water, saving on the consumption of salt.
It is equipped with a control valve for mixing hardness. Through this valve it is possible to adjust the desired residual hardness to the service.
All models are equipped with an automatic resin disinfection system for each regeneration.
The Avenew water softener is designed to adapt to the smallest spaces and consists of a single body containing both resin and salt containers. Intuitive icons on the display indicate salt level, regeneration data, and other information about the water softener’s operations. Avenew uses advanced technology which makes it possible to regenerate water quality according to water consumption, thereby avoiding pointless waste.
|AVENEW 9 LT||AVENEW 20 LT|
|CAPACITA’ CICLICA PER RIGENERAZIONE||Minima||23 m³ x f°|
Sale: 0,5 Kg
|91 m³ x f°
Sale: 1,5 Kg
|CAPACITA’ CICLICA PER RIGENERAZIONE||Massima||50 m³ x f°|
Sale: 2,5 Kg
|135 m³ x f°
Sale: 5 Kg
|RESINE CULLEX||9 Litri||20 Litri|
|MINERALI CULLSAN||3,6 Kg||5,4 Kg|
|PORTATA MEDIA CON PERDITA DI CARICO||29 Lt/min|
|RACCORDI In/Out M||Ø: ¾”||Ø: ¾”|
|CAPACITA’ CONTENITORE SALE||25 Kg||75 Kg|
|AVENEW 9 LT||549 mm||301 mm||540 mm|
|AVENEW 20 LT||1080mm||301 mm||540 mm|
- Maintenance is recommended at least once a year and must be carried out by specialized personnel.
- Culligan maintenance includes system sanitization, general plant check-up, filter change, parameter verification and water quality, plus replacement of worn mechanical parts.
- Avenew is covered by a two-year warranty which can be extended up to 5 years in continuity with the Culligan maintenance contract.
- Avenew water softeners are designed in Italy, and CE tested and certified.
- These systems are manufactured in conformity with Italy’s DM 174/2004 and DM 25/2012 ministerial decrees.
- Water softeners marked as complying with the European Directive 2012/19/UE, Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE). Eco RAEE Contribution carried out.
- Culligan Aqua Safe disinfection has been microbiologically tested by the Department of Pharmacy and Biotechnology of the University of Bologna.